Castine has provided first-class service to its customers for over 85 years. As we continue to grow, we are expanding our fleet and seek professional drivers with CDL A and B licenses to operate company-owned equipment. We also have opportunities for Owner/Operators to join our successful team. Enjoy steady year-round employment, direct contact with our management staff and top earnings potential - our compensation is ranked among the industry leaders in the area of Household Goods transportation.
CLICK to download employment application.
- Must be 21 years old
- Have a good driving record and employment history
- Pass a controlled substance test
- Meet or exceed all minimum physical requirements as set forth by the Department of Transportation in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and any other requirements necessary as determined by Castine Moving and Storage.
For drivers operating company-owned equipment, Castine offers:
- The proper equipment to ensure your success
- Health insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Driver training program
- Van Operator of the Year Award Program
As an Owner/Operator, you will receive timely and accurate settlements, appropriate training and Van Operator of the Year Award Program eligibility.
CDL A and B Candidates
We have opportunities for conscientious individuals to participate in a fully paid 6 week training program to prepare for taking the CDL A or B test.
To discuss these outstanding career opportunities, contact
Steve Lanou at
800-225-8068 ext. 213
You may also FAX your information
(978) 249-5337 or send an email with
attached MS Word or ASCII .TXT file.